a Welcome to Angevine Middle School Media Center
Teachers and students are encouraged to visit the Angevine Media Center throughout the school day to:
Read and checkout fiction and nonfiction materials,
Work on research projects,
Compose writing projects,
Create video projects
The Angevine Media Center contains 27,000 volumes that serve our varied curriculum.
The Angevine Media Center offers:
- 2,000 titles written in Spanish
- 8,000 fiction titles to support our extensive reading programs
- Six sets of current print encyclopedias
- Access to electronic encyclopedias and periodicals from the Lafayette Public Library to supplement research projects
- Three Computer Labs for students and teachers to work on writing projects and Internet research
- All building computers with Microsoft Office, a mapmaking program, and an atlas search program.
- A publishing center where students can create posters and banners
- Publishing machines and materials that students can use to bind books
- Facilities and equipment for creating video programs that can be broadcast throughout the school over a closed circuit television network.
AMS Blue Netbook