Welcome to the Eisenhower Eagles Webpage!
Please see the Upcoming Events schedule below and right or School Calendar link (left) for important information about the 2013-14 school year!
Here are some resources and answers to the questions frequently asked by parents new to Eisenhower Elementary:
School Supply Lists K-5 2013-14
Eisenhower Elementary School’s Vision & Mission
At Eisenhower Elementary School, our vision is to fully develop the potential of every individual child. We are a community dedicated to learning and to preparing every student for real-life experiences in both the present and the future.
The Eisenhower School Community will achieve our vision by...
- Building a solid foundation of knowledge through rigorous and challenging curriculum in all content areas.
- Developing logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strengthening our students’ self-confidence so they may continue to grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Creating cooperative, challenging, and safe learning environments in which students thrive.
- Implementing best instructional practices including individualized instruction, cooperative learning, balanced literacy approach, thematic, integrated units and hands-on learning experiences.
Learn more about our school at BVSD.
Eisenhower Elementary School
1220 Eisenhower Dr.
Boulder, CO 80303
Principal: Lisa McKercher
Ike Eagle Values
: Soaring High!
Competing against other BVSD schools, we were able to reduce our energy costs by the highest percentage. The BVSD Office of Sustainability and the Student Accountability Advisory Committee (SAAC) presented us with $500 to apply towards future green strategies and the SAAC Travelling Trophy. We are proud of the entire community's efforts, especially our students'(and Ike staff Eco-Champion Carrie Blitz), at reducing our energy usage.