Eisenhower School Vision
The Eisenhower Vision is to liberate human potential.
Eisenhower Mission Statement
Eisenhower Elementary School is a learning community, dedicated to helping every student prepare for the challenges of tomorrow.
We will support each student in:
- Building a foundation of general knowledge
- Developing logical thinking skills
- Strengthening his or her self-confidence
- Reaching his or her highest academic potential
Eisenhower Parent / Teacher Association (PTA) Mission Statement
The Eisenhower Parent/Teacher Association supports children by:
- Involving parents in school activities
- Serving as a forum for parents and teachers to address the need and hopes of the school community.
- Providing funds for needed instructional support.
- Enhancing student achievement through the support of differentiated instructional opportunities.
- Providing a welcome, safe and nurturing environment.
- Fostering a vital and growing school community.
Beliefs about Diversity
At Eisenhower Elementary:
||We welcome and value the diverse nature of our community. We see this diversity as a gift to our students and an opportunity to learn about our world.|
We will, as a school, seek to create the most welcoming and inclusive environment possible for all students.
We understand that Eisenhower students must realize that culture, religion and heritage are important parts of society and are addressed in the Boulder Valley School District curriculum. (See the BVSD Developing Equity through Inclusive Instruction section in the district Social Studies curriculum.)
We will address culture, religion and heritage in a fashion that attempts to have balanced, sensitive presentations that do not promote or inhibit a particular belief system while adhering to the Boulder Valley Schools antidiscrimination policy.
In an attempt to embrace the diversity of our school population and of the world, we will use education as a tool to encourage respect for people with differing world views.
||We believe that school-wide celebrations are of value and offer learning opportunities.|