A Message from the Principal, Dr. Jerry Anderson
Welcome to Monarch High School,
At Monarch High School we believe in “Creating Bright Futures, One Student at a Time.” We are here to provide you with the best educational experiences in and outside of the classroom. We offer outstanding opportunities in academics, arts, athletics, clubs, and activities. Because the success of each and every student is important to us, we are consistently recognized as one of the “Best High Schools in America”.
- A professional and caring staff of which the majority hold advanced degrees
- The High School of Business in which students receive real world experiences and are better prepared to enter university business programs
- The only High School in Boulder Valley School District with 1:1 Computer Technology
- A high tech engineering program taught in the DaVinci Lab where students learn about drafting, web design, robotics, architecture, computer science and more
- Multiple Advanced Placement classes in Math, Science, Social Studies, Language Arts, and World Languages
- An opportunity to earn up to 63 college credits while still enrolled in high school
- Students who are academically focused and also find the time to participate in over 90 clubs, activities, and sports
- National Award Winning Thespians and Future Business Leaders of America
- State Championship Athletic Programs
- Daily tutoring, bi-weekly help sessions, co-taught classes, and mentors for all incoming students
Become a part of a tradition of success at Monarch High School!