Welcome to the TAG webpage for Flatirons Elementary School!
Resources for Families
- The best one-stop shop for on-going TAG opportunities through-out the District: Join the District TAG distribution list by emailing your request to Michelle.Dubois@BVSD.org.
- For information regarding District TAG policies, nomination forms, testing, acceleration: Visit the District TAG webpage supported by the Office of Advanced Academic Services.
- For resources on socio-emotional support: Visit Supporting Emotional Needs of Gifted (SENG) website.
- For local programming and parent support for gifted families: Visit Boulder Valley Gifted & Talented’s website.
- For a broad array of parent and educator resources, gift and reading ideas: Visit the Hoagies website.
Upcoming Opportunities in the Area
Colorado Association for Gifted and Talented Annual Conference, “The Whole Picture:” October 19th and 20th--with a special Parent Institute on October 19th. Click here for more detail.
SENG Parent Discussion Group: Beginning October 6th. For more information, click here.
“The Perils of Perfectionism” with Lisa Van Gemert: October 20th--hosted by Boulder Valley Gifted and Talented and BVSD. Click here for more information.
Coming Soon….Flatirons Elementary Spelling Bee!