Guided School Tours
Please sign up here to RSVP for these parent-only events.
• Guided School Tours: Lead by Parent Volunteers
If you are new to our Foothill community or contemplating Open Enrollment, please join us for a tour of our school. Our
fantastic parent volunteers will guide you through our school, provide
an overview of our program, and answer your questions.
• Thursday, January 9th at 12:45 p.m.
• Monday, January 13th at 8:45 a.m.
you need an interpreter for a school tour please contact the office at
720-561-2600 at least one week in advance so that we may make
Preschool Tuition Application Lottery for 2014-15
The lottery window will be from December 2, 2013 to January 17, 2014, please apply on the BVSD preschool website. There are two steps for completing the lottery process, both which must be completed before the close of the lottery window on January 17, 2014 by 4:00 pm.
Incomplete paperwork will not be accepted. The necessary documents are:
- Once on the preschool webpage click on the tuition lottery link and complete the application,
- Then hand deliver all documents together with the $50 registration fee to the Early Childhood Education office at 6500 Arapahoe Rd, in Boulder.
Lottery acceptance notifications will be sent out on or about February 5, 2014. Please call the preschool office at 720.561.5075 if you need assistance.
- the Student Enrollment Online receipt (“SEO”),
- a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport,
- a copy of your child’s current immunizations, and
- a current proof of residency (utility bill, copy of lease or house contract)
Foothill's Annual Science Fair
- Science Fair will be held on Tuesday, February 25th and will be open to all students in grades
- This will be a non-judged event, with the children presenting the
findings from their experiments to interviewers from the school and
- We will also have an Open House the evening of February 25th,
for families to see the fantastic projects that our students have put
- For more information or to sign up, download the registration packet