Summit's lunch program is provided by BVSD's food service.
Here is the link to BVSD's Nutrition page: BVSD Nutrition Services. On that site you can make payments to your student's lunch account online with a credit card (there is no longer a convenience fee for this transaction) or find the latest lunch menu.
About Your Student's Meal Account:
- All students have a personal meal account. Please remember to deposit money for meals regularly.
- Students access their account using their student ID#.
- Send cash or check in any dollar amount to be credited to your child's personal meal account, or go to Payforit.net to add money to their account. A link to Payforit.net is on BVSD's Nutrition page.
- Please make checks payable to: Boulder Valley School District.
- Write your student's first and last name and student ID# on the check to be certain the money is deposited into the correct account.
- Purchasing meals in advance eliminates the need for your child to remember to bring money to school daily and helps to speed up the lunch line.
- When students bring a lunch from home, they may use their account to purchase milk and juice.
- If your child has a negative balance, s/he will not go hungry! Your student will still get a regular lunch plus milk, and you will get a call from Nutrition Services about your account.
- Students should memorize their ID# as this will help them move through the check-out line more quickly.
The $3.00 hot lunch includes the entrée and any accompanying sides as well as 1% organic milk and the harvest bar (otherwise known as the salad bar).