About Uni Hill
• We offer a dual-language program (English/Spanish) for grades pre-K-5.
• We are a 100% open-enrolled school! All of our families have elected Uni Hill as their school of choice.
• We are the oldest focus school in Boulder Valley School District. Since opening our doors in January 1906, we have maintained a tradition of educational excellence and cultural diversity.
• We are housed in a historic building in the heart of Boulder’s University Hill neighborhood. We maintain a strong relationship with the University Hill Neighborhood Association.
• We are located on Broadway across from the University of Colorado, providing us with easy access to many educational resources.
• We have smaller class sizes than most BVSD schools because we are a Title 1 school.
• We are a school community that fosters critical thinking, celebrates diversity, and promotes social justice, respect and understanding.
• We offer after school programs through the YMCA and Family Resource Schools.